Subject: [Dime] WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-01

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:35:11 +0200

Hi all,

this message marks the issuance of a working group last call (WGLC) on 
DIME's Internet Draft entitled "Quality of Service Parameters for Usage 
with the AAA Framework " (draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-01). You may 
view this document at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-01

Please post comments and questions to the DIME mailing list (or to the 
authors) no later than 16 October 2007.

Ciao
Hannes & Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

ons Working Group <dime.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/dime>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

this message marks the issuance of a working group last call (WGLC) on 
DIME's Internet Draft entitled "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home 
Agent to Diameter Server Interaction" (draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-05). 
You may view this document at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-05

Please post comments and questions to the DIME mailing list (or to the 
authors) no later than 16 October 2007.

Ciao
Hannes & Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime