Subject: [Dime] Milestone Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:48:34 +0200

Hi all,

for some reason our last milestone update got lost.

Hence, I am going to submit a new one. Here is the proposal:

Nov 2007     Submit "Diameter API" to the IESG for consideration as an 
Informational RFC
Dec 2007     Submit Revision of "Diameter Base Protocol" to the IESG for 
consideration as a Proposed Standard
Nov 2007     Submit the following two Diameter Mobility documents to the 
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standards:
                     * "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to 
Diameter Server Interaction"
                     * "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access 
Server to Diameter Server Interaction"
Jan 2008     Submit "Diameter QoS Application" to the IESG for 
consideration as a Proposed Standard
Dec 2007     Submit "Diameter Application Design Guidelines" to the IESG 
for consideration as an Informational RFC

Thoughts?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime