Subject: [Dime] review of rfc3588bis, typos

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:10:13 +0200

I'm going through the bis draft, and also run spell on it. Here's what it complained about:

>    abrubtly shutdown by comparing the old value of the Origin-State-Id
Abruptly

>    rule MUST be used againts the redirect usage value to resolve the
against

>       routing decisions.  Prioritization of redirect routhierarchy
> ing criterias
criteria (I think)

>    case, the Failed-AVP MAY contain the grouped AVP heirarchy up to the
hierarchy

>    appropriate value to inidcate the cause of the error.  An application
indicate

>    recommnedations in [RFC4690 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4690>] and [RFC3490 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3490>].  Applications that
recommendations

>    application that may or may not have a semantical relationship with
semantic

(or better yet, drop the entire word)

Jari

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:26:33 -0500

>>    recommnedations in [RFC4690 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4690>] 
>> and [RFC3490 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3490>].  Applications that
> recommendations
>