Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 02:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-01-09

A Mobile IPv6 node requires a home agent address, a home address, and
a security association with its home agent before it can start
utilizing Mobile IPv6.  RFC 3775 requires that some or all of these
parameters are statically configured.  Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping work
aims to make this information dynamically available to the Mobile
Node.  An important aspect of the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solution
is to support interworking with existing authentication,
authorization and accounting infrastructure.  This document describes
MIPv6 bootstrapping using the Diameter Network Access Server to home
Authentication, Authorization and Accounting server interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime