Subject: [Dime] Session Termination for LTE STa interface specification

From: "Mulla, Zia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:57:44 +0530

Hi all,

I have a query regarding session termination and the associated messages
that are required to be sent for LTE STa interface (3GPP TS 29.273 v8.0)

The 3GPP spec in section 5.1.2.2.1 does not explicitly state that a
Session-Termination-Request should be sent to the AAA server after it
receives an Abort-Session-Request.

But, as per RFC 3588, the Session Termination; Section 8.4 strictly
mentions that STR is required to be sent upon reception of ASR from the
server. What is the correct behavior that we should be expecting? 

State is being maintained in this case.

Any inputs?

Thanks and Regards,

Zia

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Mark Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:31:35 -0500