Subject: [Dime] DIME Status Update (Jan. 2009)

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:34:41 +0200

* Diameter API

Waiting for Dave to update the draft. 

* Diameter Milestone Update
Dan and Hannes discussed how to update the milestones of the group, see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03152.html

Dan will check with Ron whether the proposal is OK. Feedback from the group
expected regarding the milestones and the proposed list of documents. Tina
suggested that the Diameter Design Team work should be included as well.
Hannes sent a mail, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03161.html

* QoS Diameter Draft Updates

Documents got updated, see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03143.html
Previous feedback solicited:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03107.html

Action item: Hannes to determine how the remaining open issues can be fixed.

* Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application' to
Informational RFC

Document was approved, see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03111.html

* draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-15.txt

Victor submitted PROTO writeup, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03157.html

* draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01.txt

Hannes submitted PROTO writeup, see  
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03160.html

* Diameter-RADIUS Translation Gateway

Hannes sent out a mail to determine the current state of the art, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03139.html

Private feedback received. 

Action item: Hannes to figure out how to capture the feedback and to make it
available for discussions.

* RFC3588bis

Victor submitted a new version, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03133.html

There are still open issues that need to get discussed. 
Action item: Hannes to talk to Victor on how to address the open issues. 

* draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated

Jouni updated the draft and I hope that it meets Pasi's expectations:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aaa-doctors/current/msg00223.html

* Diameter Design Guidelines

Action item: Hannes to update the document during this week to reflect
recent experience in the work on Diameter. 

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime