Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Parameters for Usage with Diameter
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-05-25

This document defines a number of Quality of Service (QoS) parameters
that can be reused for conveying QoS information within Diameter.

The defined QoS information includes data traffic parameters for
describing a token bucket filter, a bandwidth parameter, and a per-
hop behavior class object.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.