Subject: [Dime] HUM regarding draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:44:30 +0300

Hi all, 

Tina had been repeately been asking whether the functionality of
realm-based redirect can become a chartered working group item. Now, an
independent I-D describing the problem and the solution is available,
see "Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter":
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect
-00.txt

Please let us know whether you would want
draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt to become a working group
item in DIME or whether you have objections. 

Deadline: June 26th. 

Ciao
Hannes & Victor

PS: Comments to the draft are also welcome!

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:15:46 +0700

Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) [mailto://[email-masked]]

> item in DIME or whether you have objections.

OK w/me.

...

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:43:48 +0200

Hi Hannes,

I think the theme is interesting, so I'm in favor for the draft.
As far as I understood the propost solution I see some problems
- discovery of the diameter node
- which security problems occures if requests can be send to a specific realm

Regards
 Wolfgang

>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im 
>Auftrag von Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
>Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juni 2009 07:45
>An: [email-masked]
>Betreff: [Dime] HUM regarding 
>draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt
>
>Hi all, 
>
>Tina had been repeately been asking whether the functionality 
>of realm-based redirect can become a chartered working group 
>item. Now, an independent I-D describing the problem and the 
>solution is available, see "Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter":
>draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt to become a 
>working group item in DIME or whether you have objections. 
>
>Deadline: June 26th. 
>
>Ciao
>Hannes & Victor
>
>_______________________________________________
>DiME mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:12:22 +0800

Hi Hannes and Victor,
What's your views of WG consensus for this?

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html