Subject: [Dime] REMINDER: DIME WGLCs!

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:21:30 +0300

Hi all, 

Please keep the ongoing WGLCs in mind. Here is a short summary:

* draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-17.txt
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03533.html
Deadline: Sunday, 5 July

* draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cmd-iana-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03534.html
Deadline: Wednesday, 17 June.

* draft-ietf-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03535.html
Deadline: Sunday, 21 June

* draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg03536.html
Deadline: Sunday, 21 June.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: If you are the author of a specification in DIME I expect that you
read other people's document as well.