Subject: [Dime] WGLC: draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-17.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:22:38 +0300

Hi all, 

This is a Last Call for comments on "Diameter Base Protocol":
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-17.txt

Please have comments to the list by Sunday, 5 July.
(Note the extended length of the WGLC given the size of the document.)

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:27:25 +0700

My contact information is incorrect.  The right stuff is:

   Glen Zorn
   Network Zen
   1310 East Thomas Street
   Seattle, WA
   US

   Email: [email-masked]

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:36:29 +0700

I think that it might be a good idea to make the Session-Id AVP optional in
accounting messages.  I'm looking at an application right now, for example,
that can only be characterized as an accounting application (in that usage
data are sent by a client to a server) but had nothing to do with users (&
therefore user sessions).