Subject: [Dime] AD review of draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:26:46 +0200

Please find below the AD review of draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02.txt. I
believe that this I-D is stable and clear enough, and it can be
submitted to IETF Last Call. Please consider the following comments
together with the other IETF Last Call comments.

1. Section 4.8 describes the usage of the Service-Selection AVP and is
normative as far as I understand. As this AVP is re-used from [I-D.
ietf-dime-mip6-split] I believe that that I-D should be a normative
reference rather than an informative reference. I do not see any problem
with this, as [I-D. ietf-dime-mip6-split] is also aiming to be a PS and
is ahead of this I-D, already in the RFC Editor queue. 

2. Please expand DHCP at its first occurrence in the text. 

3. Running id-nits results in a number of I-Ds having more recent
versions, I guess the RFC Editor will catch those when the document will
be in their hands. 

Regards,

Dan

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:37:17 +0300

Thanks Dan again for the review and progressing the I-D.

> is ahead of this I-D, already in the RFC Editor queue.

Fine with me (don't know why it actually was informative in the first  
place). We'll change this.

> 2. Please expand DHCP at its first occurrence in the text.

Ack.

> versions, I guess the RFC Editor will catch those when the document  

Ack.

Cheers,
	Jouni

>
> Regards,
>
> Dan
>
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime