Subject: [Dime] AD review of draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:57:45 +0200

I have reviewed  draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02.txt. I believe that the
document is stable and clear, and good enough to go directly to IETF
Last Call. 

I have two editorial comments. Please consider them together with the
other LC comments: 

1. The document should update either 3588 or 3588bis, but not both. The
reason is that when 3588bis will be approved it will obsolete 3588. I
suggest that by now we keep only 3588 and we mention in a note to the
RFC Editor that in case 3588bis is approved prior to the approval of
this document 3588bis replaces 3588 in the header, as well as in the
document text and references.  

2. Running id-nits results in the following comment: 

 -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 2486
     (Obsoleted by RFC 4282)

I am sending this to IETF Last Call. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:56:04 +0300

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the review. See my comments inline.

> document text and references.

This sounds feasible.

> -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 2486

This is intentional. We specifically talk about the RFC2486 that is  
referenced in RFC3588.

> I am sending this to IETF Last Call.

Cheers,
	Jouni

> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:07:29 +0200

> -----Original Message-----
> From: jouni [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> >
> This is intentional. We specifically talk about the RFC2486 
> that is referenced in RFC3588.
> 

Fine with me. 

Dan