Subject: [Dime] FW: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-00.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:47:54 +0700

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 5:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA) Application
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, L. Morand
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document describes the Diameter RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA)
Application, which is designed to facillitate the interoperability of
Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) systems based upon RADIUS
and Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.