Subject: [Dime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)	: L. Dondeti, J. Bournelle, L. Morand, S. Decugis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-10-8
	
EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient re-
   authentication between the peer and an EAP Re-authentication (ER)
   server through a compatible authenticator.  This document specifies
   Diameter support for ERP.  It defines a new Diameter ERP application
   to transport ERP messages between ER authenticator and ER server, and
   a set of new AVPs that can be used to transport the cryptographic
   material needed by the re-authentication server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.