Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Attributes for Diameter
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-14.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This document defines a number of Diameter Quality of Service (QoS)
related attribute-value pairs (AVP) that can be used in existing and
future Diameter applications where permitted by the Augmented Backus-
Naur Form (ABNF) specification of the command.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.