Subject: [Dime] [dime] rfc4005bis #18 (new): Called-Station-Id AVP

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:59:46 -0000

#18: Called-Station-Id AVP

 Section 4.2.5.  Called-Station-Id AVP

 "It SHOULD only be present in authentication
 and/or authorization requests."

 Mark Jones> Why is this recommendation here? This AVP is commonly used in
 RADIUS accounting requests. Same comment for Calling-Station-Id AVP in
 Section 4.2.6.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jouni.nospam@…          |       Owner:  dime@…       
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new          
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:               
Component:  rfc4005bis              |     Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:               
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/18>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>