Subject: [Dime] [dime] rfc4005bis #17 (new): QoSFilterRule

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:59:02 -0000

#17: QoSFilterRule

 Section 4.1.1.  QoSFilterRule

 "The QosFilterRule format is derived from the OctetString AVP Base
 Format.  It uses the ASCII charset."

 Mark Jones> RFC5777 defines Diameter AVPs that represent QoS and IP filter
 rules and even includes a NASREQ example. I'd like to see the
 ASCII-based variants deprecated but even if that idea doesn't fly, I
 think it would be useful to mention RFC5777 here as offering an
 alternative.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jouni.nospam@…          |       Owner:  dime@…       
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new          
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:               
Component:  rfc4005bis              |     Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:               
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/17>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>