Subject: [Dime] AD review of draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:49:36 +0200

Hi, 

I performed the AD review of draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06. The
document is in good shape and I plan to send it to IETF Last Call in the
next day. 

I have one minor comment and one question. These should be resolved
together with other IETF LC comments: 

1. The clarity of the text could be improved if a number of acronyms
would be extended at the first occurrence: NAPTR, NAI, CER/CEA (and I
may have missed a few)

2. idnits warns: 

-- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 2915
     (Obsoleted by RFC 3401, RFC 3402, RFC 3403, RFC 3404)

I think that this is OK, but please check again that I am right. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:53:42 +0300

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the review.

> would be extended at the first occurrence: NAPTR, NAI, CER/CEA (and I

Ok. We'll take care of this.

> I think that this is OK, but please check again that I am right. 

We kept the reference to RFC2915, even if it is obsolete now, as that is what RFC3588 references to. However, I think it could be ok to give a reference to the most recent NAPTR RFC3403.

- Jouni

> 
> Thanks and Regards,
> 
> Dan 
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime