Subject: [Dime] FW: Protocol Action: 'The Diameter Capabilities Update Application' toProposed Standard (draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-07.txt)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:29:35 +0200

Hi, 

Thanks and congratulations to the editors, chairs and all the WG for
having reached this milestone. 

Regards,

Dan 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 5:13 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: dime mailing list; dime chair; RFC Editor
Subject: Protocol Action: 'The Diameter Capabilities Update Application'
toProposed Standard (draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-07.txt)

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The Diameter Capabilities Update Application'
  (draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-07.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a new Diameter application and associated
   command codes.  The Capabilities Update application is intended to
   allow the dynamic update of certain Diameter peer capabilities while
   the peer-to-peer connection is in the open state.

Working Group Summary

   There was consensus in the WG to publish the document.

Document Quality

   This document has been reviewed and commented by key people
   in the Dime WG. 

Personnel

   Lionel Morand is the Document Shepherd for this document.
   Dan Romascanu is the Responsible Area Director.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce