Subject: [Dime] Diameter support for PMIP6 Localized Routing

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:37:55 +0200

Hi Qin,

one additional point where we may consider a minor revision is the Abstract,
which should be easy to read and understand.

The point 1 in the Abstract says 'the usage of localized routing must be 
authorized
for both MAGs'...

Text before refers to the MN's MAG ('..packets are routed directly by 
the MAG...')
without reference to a CN, and context of the two MAGs may not be clear.

Proposed revision to introduce the meaning of PMIP6 localized routing in 
the Abstract's
text above the enumerated features:

OLD TEXT:
The term "localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
directly by the MAG without involving the LMA.

PROPOSED NEW TEXT:
The term "localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
directly between an MN's MAG and the MAG of its Correspondent Node (CN)
without involving any LMA.

What do you think?

marco

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:12:05 +0800

Yes, make sense.

Regards!
-Qin