Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:33:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter IKEv2 PSK: Pre-Shared Key-based Support for IKEv2 Server to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : Violeta Cakulev
                          Avi Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-06-14

   The Internet Key Exchange protocol version 2 (IKEv2) is a component
   of the IPsec architecture and is used to perform mutual
   authentication as well as to establish and to maintain IPsec security
   associations (SAs) between the respective parties.  IKEv2 supports
   several different authentication mechanisms, such as the Extensible
   Authentication Protocol (EAP), certificates, and pre-shared keys.

   Diameter interworking for Mobile IPv6 between the Home Agent, as a
   Diameter client, and the Diameter server has been specified.
   However, that specification focused on the usage of EAP and did not
   include support for pre-shared key based authentication available
   with IKEv2.  This document specifies IKEv2 server, as a Diameter
   client, to the Diameter server communication for IKEv2 with pre-
   shared key based authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-08.txt