Subject: [Dime] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5447 (3034)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:16:05 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5447,
"Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5447&eid=3034

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Romain Kuntz <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.2.5

Original Text
-------------
The following examples show how the LOCAL_HOME_AGENT_ASSIGNMENT
(referred to as LOCAL-bit in the examples) capability and the MIP-
Agent-Info AVP 

Corrected Text
--------------
The following examples show how the LOCAL_HOME_AGENT_ASSIGNMENT
(referred to as LOCAL-bit in the examples) capability and the MIP6-
Agent-Info AVP 

Notes
-----
There is no such thing as the "MIP-Agent-Info" AVP, it should be "MIP6-Agent-Info"

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5447 (draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-12)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction
Publication Date    : February 2009
Author(s)           : J. Korhonen, Ed., J. Bournelle, H. Tschofenig, C. Perkins, K. Chowdhury
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Diameter Maintanence and Extensions
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG