Subject: [Dime] draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:52:28 +0800

The last communication regarding this draft from either of the Chairs
was more than 2 months ago, announcing a "short one week WGLC"
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg04865.html).  I
may be wrong, but I believe that a week past some time ago.  Did the
draft pass WGLC?  If so, it at all likely that a request for publication
will be forthcoming (perhaps even this year)?

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:22:30 +0200

Glen,

Maybe you missed the agenda and status presentation in IETF82? There is says: "Completed WGLC. Going to move forward".. i.e. next step is proto write-up.

- Jouni

On Nov 20, 2011, at 11:52 AM, Glen Zorn wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime