Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:25:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter IKEv2 SK: Shared Key-based Support for IKEv2 Server to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : Violeta Cakulev
                          Avi Lior
                          Semyon Mizikovsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-11.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   The Internet Key Exchange protocol version 2 (IKEv2) is a component
   of the IPsec architecture and is used to perform mutual
   authentication as well as to establish and to maintain IPsec security
   associations (SAs) between the respective parties.  IKEv2 supports
   several different authentication mechanisms, such as the Extensible
   Authentication Protocol (EAP), certificates, and shared key.

   Diameter interworking for Mobile IPv6 between the Home Agent, as a
   Diameter client, and the Diameter server has been specified.
   However, that specification focused on the usage of EAP and did not
   include support for shared key based authentication available with
   IKEv2.  This document specifies the IKEv2 Server to the Diameter
   server communication when the IKEv2 Peer authenticates using the
   Internet Key Exchange v2 with Shared Key.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-11.txt