Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 00:36:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Network Access Server Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
   Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services in the
   Network Access Server (NAS) environment; it obsoletes RFC 4005.  When
   combined with the Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and
   Extensible Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
   specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-06.txt