Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #17: QoSFilterRule

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:22:44 -0000

#17: QoSFilterRule

Changes (by gwz@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have changed the beginning of Section 4.4.9 to read thus:

 4.4.9.  QoS-Filter-Rule AVP

    The QoS-Filter-Rule AVP (AVP Code 407) is of type QoSFilterRule
    (Section 4.1.1) and provides QoS filter rules that need to be
    configured on the NAS for the user.  One or more such AVPs MAY be
    present in an authorization response.

    The use of this AVP is NOT RECOMMENDED; the AVPs defined by Korhonen,
    et al.  [RFC5777] SHOULD be used instead.

 I believe this resolves the issue.

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jouni.nospam@…   |       Owner:  dime@…
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc4005bis       |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/17#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>