Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:58:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   In Proxy Mobile IPv6, packets received from a Mobile Node (MN) by the
   Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) to which it is attached are typically
   tunneled to a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) for routing.  The term
   "localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
   directly between an MN's MAG and the MAG of its Correspondent Node
   (CN) without involving any LMA.  In order to establish a localized
   routing session between two Mobile Access Gateways in a Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 domain, two tasks must be accomplished:

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-09.txt