Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 01:42:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : Victor Fajardo
                          Jari Arkko
                          John Loughney
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-30.txt
	Pages           : 153
	Date            : 2012-03-08

   The Diameter base protocol is intended to provide an Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for applications such as
   network access or IP mobility in both local and roaming situations.
   This document specifies the message format, transport, error
   reporting, accounting and security services used by all Diameter
   applications.  The Diameter base protocol as defined in this document
   obsoletes RFC 3588 and must be supported by all new Diameter
   implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-30.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-30.txt