Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Lionel Morand
                          Victor Fajardo
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-14.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-04-01

   The Diameter Base protocol provides facilities for protocol
   extensibility enabling to define new Diameter applications or modify
   existing applications.  This document is a companion document to the
   Diameter Base protocol that further explains and clarifies the rules
   to extend the Diameter Base protocol.  It is meant as a guidelines
   document and therefore it does not add, remove or change existing
   rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-14.txt