Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-erp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 13:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : Julien Bournelle
                          Lionel Morand
                          Sebastien Decugis
                          Qin Wu
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-erp-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-03

   The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient re-
   authentication between the peer and an EAP Re-authentication (ER)
   server through a compatible authenticator.  This document specifies
   Diameter support for ERP.  It defines a new Diameter ERP application
   to transport ERP messages between an ER authenticator and the ER
   server, and a set of new AVPs that can be used to transport the
   cryptographic material needed by the re-authentication server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-erp/