Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:34:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-14.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   In Proxy Mobile IPv6, packets received from a Mobile Node (MN) by the
   Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) to which it is attached are typically
   tunneled to a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) for routing.  The term
   "localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
   directly between an MN's MAG and the MAG of its Correspondent Node
   (CN) without involving any LMA.  In order to establish a localized
   routing session between two Mobile Access Gateways in a Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 domain, the usage of localized routing may be authorized for
   both MAGs.  This document specifies how to accomplish this using the
   Diameter protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-14

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/