Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:51:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-18.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   In Proxy Mobile IPv6, packets received from a Mobile Node (MN) by the
   Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) to which it is attached are typically
   tunneled to a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) for routing.  The term
   "localized routing" refers to a method by which packets are routed
   directly between an MN's MAG and the MAG of its Correspondent Node
   (CN) without involving any LMA.  In a Proxy Mobile IPv6 deployment,
   it may be desirable to control the establishment of localized routing
   sessions between two MAGs in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain by requiring
   that the session be authorized.  This document specifies how to
   accomplish this using the Diameter protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/