Subject: [Dime] RFC 6737 on The Diameter Capabilities Update Application

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6737

        Title:      The Diameter Capabilities Update Application 
        Author:     K. Jiao, G. Zorn
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12380
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6737.txt

This document defines a new Diameter application and associated
Command Codes.  The Capabilities Update application is intended to
allow the dynamic update of certain Diameter peer capabilities while
the peer-to-peer connection is in the open state.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC