Subject: [Dime] RFC 6735 on Diameter Priority Attribute-Value Pairs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6735

        Title:      Diameter Priority Attribute-Value Pairs 
        Author:     K. Carlberg, Ed.,
                    T. Taylor
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21793
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6735.txt

This document defines Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) containers for various
priority parameters for use with Diameter and the Authentication,
Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) framework.  The
parameters themselves are defined in several different protocols that
operate at either the network or application layer.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC