Subject: [Dime] [dime] #22: explicit requirement for a default algorithm is needed

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:23:19 -0000

#22: explicit requirement for a default algorithm is needed

 There is an implicit requirement that there be a default overload control
 algorithm.  Clarity will be enhanced if this is made explicit.  This was
 pointed out by Laurent Thiebaut.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-overload-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  overload-    |    Version:
  reqs                   |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/22>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>