Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #6: Review from Avi Lior: Issue on changing the semantics of Redirection-Agent

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:26:16 -0000

#6: Review from Avi Lior: Issue on changing the semantics of Redirection-Agent

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The solution approach regarding this ticket has changed since -03 and the
 concern above is not anymore valid. The solution for redirection is
 described on Section 3.2 and does not anymore affect/change the semantics
 of the RFC6733 Redirect Agent. Rather, the present solution goes into the
 solution pointed in the ticket.

-- 
----------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                             |   Milestone:
Component:  realm-based-redirect              |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                   |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                                    |
----------------------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>