Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #1: Section 3.1.2 pointer to the "normal discovery procedures"

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 08:56:51 -0000

#1: Section 3.1.2 pointer to the "normal discovery procedures"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This seems to have been addressed in revisions after -03.. Currently the
 text on "normal discovery procedures" is located in Section 3.2.2:

    2.  If successful, locate and establish a route to a peer in the
        realm given by the Redirect-Realm AVP, using normal discovery
        procedures as described in Section 5.2 of [RFC6733].

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial                 |   Milestone:
Component:  realm-based-redirect    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  editorial               |
------------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>