Subject: [Dime] RFC 6942 on Diameter Support for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6942

        Title:      Diameter Support for the EAP 
                    Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) 
        Author:     J. Bournelle, L. Morand,
                    S. Decugis, Q. Wu,
                    G. Zorn
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 35357
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-erp-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6942.txt

The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient
re-authentication between the peer and an EAP Re-authentication (ER)
server through a compatible authenticator.  This document specifies
Diameter support for ERP.  It defines a new Diameter ERP application
to transport ERP messages between an ER authenticator and the ER
server, and a set of new Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs) that can be
used to transport the cryptographic material needed by the
re-authentication server.

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:23:34 +0300

Congrats to the authors and thanks for the hard work.

Jouni & Lionel

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: RFC 6942 on Diameter Support for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
> Date: May 11, 2013 3:37:39 AM GMT+03:00
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>