Subject: [Dime] Milestones changed for dime WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:48:52 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'Quality of Service Parameters for Usage
with Diameter' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.",
set due date to January 2009 from January 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter NAT Control Application' as DIME
working group item", set due date to July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Capabilities Update' as DIME
working group item", set due date to July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Extended NAPTR' as DIME working
group item", set due date to July 2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter' as
DIME working group item", set due date to July 2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Localized Routing' as DIME working group item", set due date to July
2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for
Cryptographic Key Transport' as DIME working group item", set due date
to July 2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs' as
DIME working group item", set due date to July 2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter IKEv2 PSK' as DIME working group
item", set due date to July 2010 from July 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Revision of 'Diameter Base Protocol' to the
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard", set due date to August
2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for
Cryptographic Key Transport' to the IESG for consideration as a
Proposed Standard", set due date to August 2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs' to
the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard", set due date to
August 2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Revision of 'Diameter Network Access Server
Application - RFC 4005bis' as DIME working group item", set due date
to August 2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter' to the
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard", set due date to March
2012 from March 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Revision of 'Diameter Network Access Server
Application - RFC 4005bis' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Application Design Guidelines' to
the IESG for consideration as a BCP document", set due date to May
2012 from May 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication
Protocol' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard", set
due date to July 2012 from July 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'problem statement and requirements for
Diameter end-to-end security framework' as Dime working group item",
set due date to August 2012 from August 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit a document on 'Protocol extension for bulk
and group signaling' as a working group item", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Diameter Overload Control Requirements'
as a working group document. To be Informational RFC", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'problem statement and requirements for
Diameter end-to-end security framework' to the IESG for consideration
as an Informational RFC", set due date to December 2012 from December
2012.

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Diameter Overload Control Requirements'
to the IESG for consideration as a Informational", set due date to
December 2012 from December 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit I-D 'Diameter Overload Control' to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2013
from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a document on 'Protocol extension for bulk
and group signaling' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to August 2013 from August 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dime/charter/