Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:15:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Ruibing Hao
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   The Diameter protocol allows a Diameter redirect agent to return to
   the message sender one or more individual hosts as destinations of
   the redirected message.  However, in some circumstances an operator
   may wish to redirect messages to an alternate domain without
   specifying individual hosts.  This document specifies a mechanism by
   which this can be achieved.  New applications may incorporate this
   capability by reference to the present document.

   This memo updates Sections 6.13 and 6.14 of RFC6733 with respect to
   the usage of the Redirect-Host-Usage and Redirect-Max-Cache-Time
   AVPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/