Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-ovli-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:55:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Steve Donovan
                          Ben Campbell
                          Lionel Morand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-ovli-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Overload Control (DOC) base
   solution and the dissemination of the overload report information.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-ovli

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-ovli-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-ovli-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:14:41 +0200

Folks,

Now it is time to review -01 and start working on the -02 revision.
Most of you are probably on a vacation so you got 24/7 time to put
into this document :-)

- Jouni 

On Dec 17, 2013, at 3:55 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime