Subject: [Dime] [dime] #23: DOIC behavior for realm overload

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:24:37 -0000

#23: DOIC behavior for realm overload

 This applies to draft-ietf-dime-ovli-01, which does not show up in the
 Component drop down menu.

 The current assumption in the -01 draft is inconsistent in the definition
 of behavior of behavior by a reacting node when it receives a realm
 overload report.

 Section 4.6 says overload treatment should apply to all request bound for
 the overloaded realm.

 Section 5.5.2 is not clear and there have been interpretations that a
 realm overload report only applies to requests that contain the realm and
 do not contain a destination-host AVP.

 Section 5.5.2 should be updated to be consistent with section 4.6.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/23>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>