Subject: [Dime] [dime] #27: Behavior of agent acting on behalf of Client that does not support DOIC

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:12:47 -0000

#27: Behavior of agent acting on behalf of Client that does not support DOIC

 This applies to draft-ietf-dime-ovli.

 The specification is currently missing a definition of the behavior of
 agents that are the reacting node for overload reports in the case that
 the client does not support the DOIC extension.

 We need to add wording that the agent will throttle messages from the
 client by the percentage indicated by the reporting node.  We need to
 determine the error response that will be sent by the agent.  Given that
 the client does not support the extension, the error will need to be an
 existing error -- most likely TOO-BUSY.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  critical                 |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/27>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>