Subject: [Dime] [dime] #25: Section 3.1.5 Diameter Agent Behavior

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:18:04 -0000

#25: Section 3.1.5 Diameter Agent Behavior

 This applies to draft-ietf-dime-ovli.

 There are a number of concepts mentioned in this section that are not
 sufficiently defined.  This includes Server Front End, topology hiding SFE
 and back-to-back agent.

 I suggest that we add the definition of SFE back to the terminology
 section.

 I also suggest that we start using the term "Server Identity Hiding" and
 not use the term Topology Hiding.  Topology Hiding has a meaning outside
 of DOIC that does not fit for DOIC.

 I also think we should remove the concept of back-to-back agent.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/25>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>