Subject: [Dime] [dime] #28: Report type support in capabilities?

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:15:58 -0000

#28: Report type support in capabilities?

 This applies to draft-ietf-dime-ovli

 This is more of a question than an issue.

 We currently only include the abatement algorithm in the OC-Feature-Vector
 AVP.  The question is whether we should expand it to include support for
 the host(server) report and realm report.

 The reason for the question is that the agent overload extension will
 likely include an indicator in the OC-Feature-Vector of support for the
 peer report type.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/28>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>