Subject: [Dime] [dime] #24: Terminology and Abbreviations

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:13:53 -0000

#24: Terminology and Abbreviations

 This applies to draft-ietf-dime-ovli.

 Section 2. contains a definition of Diameter layer Load Balancing that
 does not appear to be needed.  This was originally included as one of the
 features of a Server Front End.  Given that SFE has been removed this can
 be removed as well.

 The definition of Topology Hiding is the generic Diameter topology hiding
 definition.  This is different than the server identity hiding that an
 agent might optionally do.  We should probably remove this definition and
 insert a definition of server identity hiding for an agent that is
 aggregating overload state across a server farm.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/24>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>