Subject: [Dime] [dime] #53: 5.5.2 chapter typo?

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:42:48 -0000

#53: 5.5.2 chapter typo?

 Now following text seems to be wrong and could be deleted:

    .........  If the OC-Supported-Features AVP
    is received for the first time for the reporting node or the OC-
    Sequence-Number AVP value is less than the previously received/
    recorded one (and is outside the valid overflow window), then either
    the sequence number is stale (e.g. an intentional or unintentional
    replay) and SHOULD be silently discarded.

 As long as, the situations that it refers are covered later in the same
 chapter:

     .....
     .....

    If the OC-OLR AVP is received for the first time, the reacting node
    MUST create an overload condition state associated with the related
    realm or a specific host in the realm identified in the message
    carrying the OC-OLR AVP, as described in Section 5.5.1.

    If the value of the OC-Sequence-Number AVP contained in the received
    OC-OLR AVP is equal to or less than the value stored in an existing
    overload condition state, the received OC-OLR AVP SHOULD be silently
    discarded.  If the value of the OC-Sequence-Number AVP contained in
    the received OC-OLR AVP is greater than the value stored in an
    existing overload condition state or there is no previously recorded
    sequence number, the reacting node MUST update the overload condition
    state associated with the realm or the specific node is the realm.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  MCruz
     Type:  defect                             |  Bartolomé
 Priority:  minor                              |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli              |  Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                 |    Version:  1.0
                                               |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/53>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>