Subject: [Dime] [dime] #33: Overload Mitigation Differentiation per Client

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:50:46 -0000

#33: Overload Mitigation Differentiation per Client

 The -01 draft does not address the 3GPP requirement to allow reporting
 DOIC endpoints to request different amount of load reduction from
 different clients (see TR 29.809 clause 6.4.7).
 Since 3GPP is the main consumer of DOIC it is proposed to address this
 requirement by adding two new report types (see below).

-- 
--------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/33>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:41:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 This is included in ticket#35

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>