Subject: [Dime] [dime] #35: additional report types are proposed

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:56:26 -0000

#35: additional report types are proposed

 With regard to Overload Mitigation Differentiation per Client (#33) two
 additional report types are proposed:

    2  A host per client report.  The overload treatment should apply to
       requests for which all of the following conditions are true:
       a) The Destination-Host AVP is present in the request and its value
          matches the value of the Origin-Host AVP of the received message
          that contained the OC-OLR AVP.
       b) The value of the Destination-Realm AVP in the request matches the
          value of the Origin-Realm AVP of the received message
          that contained the OC-OLR AVP.
       c) The value of the Application-ID in the Diameter Header of the
          request matches the value of the Application-ID of the Diameter
          Header of the received message that contained the OC-OLR AVP.
       d) The values of the Origin-Host and Origin-Realm AVPs in the
 request
          match the values of the Destination-Host and Destination-Realm
          AVPs respectively of the received message that contained the OC-
          OLR AVP.

    3  A realm per client report.  The overload treatment should apply to
       requests for which all of the following conditions are true:
       a) The Destination-Host AVP is absent in the request.
       b) The value of the Destination-Realm AVP in the request matches the
          value of the Origin-Realm AVP of the received message
          that contained the OC-OLR AVP.
       c) The value of the Application-ID in the Diameter Header of the
          request matches the value of the Application-ID of the Diameter
          Header of the received message that contained the OC-OLR AVP.
       d) The values of the Origin-Host and Origin-Realm AVPs in the
 request
          match the values of the Destination-Host and Destination-Realm
          AVPs respectively of the received message that contained the OC-
          OLR AVP.

-- 
----------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                             |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli             |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/35>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>