Subject: [Dime] [dime] #59 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): test

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:01:09 -0000

#59: test

 just testing.

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli   |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/59>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:02:09 -0000

#59: test

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Update.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/59#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:06:05 -0000

#59: test

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 last update.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli   |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/59#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>