Subject: [Dime] [dime] #62 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): SEction 3 needs to be made consistent with DIOC solution

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:27:23 -0000

#62: SEction 3 needs to be made consistent with DIOC solution

 There have been a number of updates to the DOIC solution that have made
 aspect of section 3 inconsistent with the solution.  The section needs to
 be reworked to reflect the solution as a whole.

 In addition, all normative statements should be moved out of section 3 and
 into a more appropriate section, keeping section 3 an overview section.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/62>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:46:15 -0500

> into a more appropriate section, keeping section 3 an overview section.

I note the new text ends with a normative statement. OTOH, that's a statement concerning other specifications, rather than the protocol itself, so it may be okay.

Ben.