Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #31 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): Sending OC-Ongoing-Throttling-Info AVP in request messages that survived a throttling

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:13:59 -0000

#31: Sending OC-Ongoing-Throttling-Info AVP in request messages that survived a
throttling

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Add the following to section 5.5.1.2

     Overload Control States for reporting nodes containing a validity
 duration of 0 sec. should

     not expire before any previously sent (stale) OLR has timed out at any
 reacting node.

 Add the following to section 5.5.1.3

     Reacting nodes do not delete an OCS when receiving an answer message
 that does not

     contain an OC-OLR AVP (i.e. absence of OLR means “no change”).

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/31#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>