Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #53 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): 5.5.2 chapter typo?

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:37:47 -0000

#53: 5.5.2 chapter typo?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 No action requested.
 Chapter 5.5.2 needs updates due to #Issue 29. This will modify referred
 wrong paragraph.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  MCruz
     Type:  defect                             |  Bartolomé
 Priority:  minor                              |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli              |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                 |     Version:  1.0
 Keywords:                                     |  Resolution:  fixed
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/53#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>