Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #50 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): OC-OLR AVP implicit info

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:30:33 -0000

#50: OC-OLR AVP implicit info

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Now (chapter 4.3):

     The OC-OLR AVP does not contain explicit information to which
     application it applies to and who inserted the AVP or whom the
     specific OC-OLR AVP concerns to. Both these information is
     implicitly learned from the encapsulating Diameter message/command.
     The application the OC-OLR AVP applies to is the same as the
     Application-Id found in the Diameter message header.  The identity
     the OC-OLR AVP concerns is determined from the Origin-Host AVP found
     from the encapsulating Diameter command.

 Will be replaced by:

 The OC-OLR AVP does not contain explicitly all information needed by the
 reacting node in order to decide whether a subsequent request must undergo
 a throttling process with the received reduction percentage.
 The value of the OC-Report-Type AVP within the OC-OLR AVP indicates which
 implicit information is relevant for this decision (see clause 4.6).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/50#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 10:11:32 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Change made with minor editorial changes as follows:

 The OC-OLR AVP does not explicitly contain all information needed by the
 reacting node to decide whether a subsequent request must undergo a
 throttling process with the received reduction percentage.   The value of
 the OC-Report-Type AVP within the OC-OLR AVP indicates which
 implicit information is relevant for this decision (see clause 4.6).

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/50#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>