Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #34 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:53:43 -0000

#34: Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Agreed to include the text proposed in the description.

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:59:49 -0500

I closed this issue for Ulrich.  I have already reflected the changes
proposed by Ulrich in the current snapshot of the -02 draft.

Steve