Subject: [Dime] [dime] #60 (app-design-guide): Agent Overload Report Handling considerations

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 10:37:37 -0000

#60: Agent Overload Report Handling considerations

 Need wording for a new section 5.5.4 on Agent handling of overload
 reports.

 This needs to address agent behavior when acting as a reacting node for
 non supporting clients, when acting as reporting node for a set of servers
 and for when the agent will be the reporting node for realm reports.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-app-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  app-design-guide         |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/60>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 10:41:34 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-docdt-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  app-design-guide => draft-docdt-dime-ovli

Comment:

 Moving report to correct document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/60#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>