Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #51 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): OC-Supported-Features in requests

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:34:14 -0000

#51: OC-Supported-Features in requests

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Now:
  The OC-Supported-Features AVP SHOULD be included into every Diameter
 message a DOIC  supporting node sends (and intends to use for DOIC
 purposes).

 Proposal:
 The OC-Supported-Features AVP MUST be included into every Diameter request
 message a DOIC supporting node sends.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  MCruz
     Type:  defect                             |  Bartolomé
 Priority:  major                              |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli              |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                 |     Version:  1.0
 Keywords:                                     |  Resolution:  fixed
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 10:17:13 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Changed from SHOULD to MUST but removed the word request as we have agreed
 that the OC-Supported-Features AVP must be in all requests and answers.

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/51#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>