Subject: [Dime] New snapshot of -02 draft

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:17:32 -0500

All,

I have put a new snapshot of the -02 draft on the github server.

https://github.com/jounikor/draft-docdt-dime-ovli/blob/master/draft-ietf-dime-ovli-02.txt

This shapshot adds updates for issues 36, 44, 46, 54 and 56.  This
brings the total number of issues resolved with updates to the -02 draft
to 17 plus three that were considered duplicates and two that were
closed with no change.

We still have a chance to get the following issues resolved:

#31 - Ulrich proposed wording that I will include in the next snapshot
unless someone objects soon.

#40 - This is suggested wording for a couple of definitions.  I'll take
the liberty to add these definitions and if I get them wrong we can
address it in -03

#43 - Ben suggested wording that I will include in the next snapshot
unless someone objects soon.

#48 - This deals with the m-bit.  I think we have consensus that there
needs to be wording saying that the m-bit should not be set but we don't
have detailed wording suggested.  If someone can come up with that
wording, I'm more than happy to include it in the next snapshot.

#49 - This deals with capability exchange.  We might already have all of
the wording changes resulting from other issues.  For instance, one of
the resolutions was that the scope of a capability announcement is a
single transaction.  I will look to see if I think this is already
resolved and come back with a recommendation.  I encourage others to do
so as well.

The following issues are tied into the ongoing discussion on Realm and RRR:

23, 55, 57 and 58.  I'll make changes if we come to consensus. 

This leaves the following for after -02 is published.

#25 - End point definition
#26, 27, 60, 61 - Agent behavior definition  (depends on #26)
#61 - Clean up of overview

Regards,

Steve