Subject: [Dime] Status of -02 draft

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:14:06 -0500

All,

Odd things seem to be happening with the issue tracking tool.  I closed
three issues, saw email for two of the three but none of them are
showing as closed with the tool.

I'll try to sort that out later.

I'm almost ready to submit the -02 draft.

I made updates and closed (or attempted to close) issues 31, 40 and 43.

I believe we already have updates required to close issue 49 but will
leave that for review after -02 is submitted.

I updated Report-Type to be required based on Lionel's decision.  This
can clearly be changed in -03 if there is consensus to do so.

I also did some editorial clean up.

The Realm/RRR issue remains open and, as such, so do issues 23, 55, 57
and 58. 

Issue 35, dealing with per client reports, remains open.  The plan
coming out of the London meeting was for this to be dealt with as a
separate extension.

The following are also left for after -02 is published.

#25 - End point definition
#26, 27, 60, 61 - Agent behavior definition  (depends on #26)
#61 - Clean up of overview

I have inserted Editor's notes in places where I think there are still
open issues.  There's a good chance I've missed some.

I plan to submit the draft later today. 

Thanks to everyone for the hard work leading to this version of the
draft.  We aren't done yet, but there was significant improvement from
the -01 draft.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:48:03 +0200

I heard similar things from other WGs as well.. so there might be 
something goofy going on.

- Jouni

3/27/2014 6:14 PM, Steve Donovan kirjoitti:
> All,
>
> Odd things seem to be happening with the issue tracking tool.  I 
> closed three issues, saw email for two of the three but none of them 
> are showing as closed with the tool.
>
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime