Subject: [Dime] RFC 7155 on Diameter Network Access Server Application

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7155

        Title:      Diameter Network Access Server Application 
        Author:     G. Zorn, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      70
        Characters: 154559
        Obsoletes:  RFC4005

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7155.txt

This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services in the Network
Access Server (NAS) environment; it obsoletes RFC 4005.  When
combined with the Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and
Extensible Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:26:03 +0300

Congrats to the author and everybody who contributed! It took a while 
but out now.

- Jouni & Lionel