Subject: [Dime] [dime] #64 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): test

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:56:45 -0000

#64: test

 test

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli   |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/64>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:39:55 -0000

#64: test

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli => draft-ietf-dime-ovli

Comment:

 Added a new component for the WG draft..

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:41:09 -0000

#64: test

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Works.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/64#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>