Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #57 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Handling of "Realm-Routed" Overload report type

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:45:50 -0000

#57: Handling of "Realm-Routed" Overload report type

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-dime-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli => draft-ietf-dime-ovli

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/57#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>