Subject: [Dime] [dime] #63 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): test

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:32:15 -0000

#63: test

 ignore

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli   |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/63>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:46:53 -0000

#63: test

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli => draft-ietf-dime-ovli

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/63#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:49:06 -0000

#63: test

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/63#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>