Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #65 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Definition of messages impacted by host overload report

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 13:11:23 -0000

#65: Definition of messages impacted by host overload report

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Changed the wording to the following:

       Either the Destination-Host AVP is present in the request and its
 value

       matches the value of the Origin-Host AVP of the received message

       that contained the OC-OLR AVP; or the Destination-Host is not
 present

       in the request but the value of peer identity associated with the
 connection

       used to send the request matches the value of the Origin-Host AVP of
 the

       received message that contained the OC-OLR AVP.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>