Subject: [Dime] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:48:07 -0400

As suggested in the meeting, I split out the definition of the 
AddressOrPrefix AVP derived data format into a separate draft. I've 
marked it as "Updates RFC6733". Comments are welcome. Looking to make 
this a WG work item.

Tom Taylor

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:43:27 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>, Tom Taylor 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix
Revision:	00
Title:		The AddressOrPrefix Derived AVP Data Format For Diameter
Document date:	2014-07-25
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		4
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00

Abstract:
    Section 4.3.1 of the Diameter base specification [RFC6733] defines a
    number of derived AVP data formats.  This collection includes the
    Address format, which is suitable for encoding complete addresses.
    In some potential applications, however, there is a requirement to
    encode a prefix rather than a complete address.  This document
    defines the AddressOrPrefix derived AVP data format, modelled after
    the Address format defined in [RFC6733], but allowing the same AVP to
    represent a prefix of any length up to a full address.  This document
    updates RFC 6733.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat