Subject: [Dime] DOIC #62 - Section 3 needs to be made consistent with DIOC solution

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:59:20 +0200

All,

One of the side effects of the restructuring of the DOIC specification 
was to align section 3 with the normative sections of the document.  
Based on this, I propose that we close this issue.

Any problems with the text in section 3 of -03 should be dealt with as 
new problem reports and should propose specific wording changes.

In addition, we need to make sure that any changes to the normative 
sections get reflected in the informative text in section 3.

If there are no objections then I will close the issue.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:17:44 -0500

On Jul 16, 2014, at 7:59 AM, Steve Donovan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> All,
> 
> One of the side effects of the restructuring of the DOIC specification was to align section 3 with the normative sections of the document.  Based on this, I propose that we close this issue.
> 
> Any problems with the text in section 3 of -03 should be dealt with as new problem reports and should propose specific wording changes.
> 
> In addition, we need to make sure that any changes to the normative sections get reflected in the informative text in section 3.
> 

No objection here.

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:43:33 +0300

Fine by me to close #62.

- Jouni

7/16/2014 5:17 PM, Ben Campbell kirjoitti:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>