Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #54 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): OC-Report-Type as mandatory AVP

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:18:06 -0000

#54: OC-Report-Type as mandatory AVP

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Closed based on working group chair declaring rough consensus that the
 report type is required.

 This was reflected in the -02 version of the draft.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  MCruz
     Type:  defect                             |  Bartolomé
 Priority:  major                              |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli               |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                 |     Version:  1.0
 Keywords:                                     |  Resolution:  fixed
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/54#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>