Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #62 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): SEction 3 needs to be made consistent with DIOC solution

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:16:34 -0000

#62: SEction 3 needs to be made consistent with DIOC solution

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed with -03 version.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/62#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>