Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #55 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Lack of overload control for realm overload condition

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:59:06 -0000

#55: Lack of overload control for realm overload condition

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The consensus of the group is to address the requirement to be able to
 send an overload report that controls the amount of traffic sent to a
 realm, independent of the type of request, in a future extension to the
 DOIC specification.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/55#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>