Subject: [Dime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 07:28:57 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
    Author(s)     : L. Morand, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
    Pages         : 26 
    Date          : 2014-07-19 
    
   The Diameter base protocol provides facilities for protocol
   extensibility enabling to define new Diameter applications or modify
   existing applications.  This document is a companion document to the
   Diameter Base protocol that further explains and clarifies the rules
   to extend Diameter.  Furthermore, this document provides guidelines
   to Diameter application designers reusing/defining Diameter
   applications or creating generic Diameter extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-25.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.