Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #26 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Overload Control Endpoints under specified

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:40:19 -0000

#26: Overload Control Endpoints under specified

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Concept of DOIC endpoint and DOIC associations removed from the document
 per agreement reached in the Toronto IETF meeting.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/26#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>