Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #70 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Appendix B - Example

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:39:46 -0000

#70: Appendix B - Example

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Agreed to remove the examples section and references to it.

 Also agreed to add wording that a reporting node must only send report
 types that it knows the reacting node supports.  This resulted in the
 following wording in section 4.2.3:

    A reporting node MUST only send overload reports of a type advertised
    as supported by the reacting node.

       Note that a reacting node advertises support for the host and
       realm report types by including the OC-Supported-Features AVP in
       the request.  Support for other report types must be explicitly
       indicated by a new feature bit in the OC-Feature-Vector AVP.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/70#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>