Subject: [Dime] [dime] #74 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Move section 3.7. Considerations for Applications Integrating the DOIC Solution to Appendix

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 15:18:00 -0000

#74: Move section 3.7. Considerations for Applications Integrating the DOIC
Solution to Appendix

 Proposal to move this section to an Appendix.  It provides good
 information but having it as part of section 3 decreases the readability
 of the document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/74>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:24:55 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The title is mistaken, it should be section 3.6.

 Moved this section to an appendix.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/74#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>