Subject: [Dime] Resolution of Editor's Notes

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:50:44 +0200

With this pass I attempted to resolve all Editor's Notes, as outlined below.

I've attached the diff file.

Regards,

Steve
---

Section 2 - This editor's note will be resolved when the issue on 
defining new terms is resolved.  As such, it is still in the document.

Section 4.2.1.2.

Removed the following paragraph plus the Editor's Note below it:

    Overload Control States for reporting nodes containing a validity
    duration of 0 sec. should not expire before any previously sent
    (stale) OLR has timed out at any reacting node.

    Editor's note: This statement is unclear and contradictory with other
    statements.  A validity timer of zero seconds indicates that the
    overload condition has ended and abatement is no longer requested.

Section 4.2.2

Removed the following Editor's note as this issue has been resolved:

       Editor's note: The above behavior for Realm reports is
       inconsistent with the definition of realm reports in section
       Section 6.6.

Section 7 - This editor's note deals with the response code issue 
resolution and will be removed when that issue is resolved.

In summary, two Editor's Notes remain and they are tied to currently 
open issues.