Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #73 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Clarifications On Mbit

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:33:51 -0000

#73: Clarifications On Mbit

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Based on agreement during the France interim meeting, changed M-bit
 wording to reference RFC6733.

 Resulted in modified wording in section 4.3 and section 6.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jean-jacques.trottin     |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  @alcatel-lucent.com                |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/73#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>