Subject: [Dime] [dime] #86 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): Need Requirements Analysis

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:54:06 -0000

#86: Need Requirements Analysis

 Benoit asked us to include an analysis of how we meet the RFC7068
 requirements. Ben has proposed text on the list. We need to discuss that
 text, and incorporate the results.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-       |    Version:
  docdt-dime-ovli        |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/86>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>