Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #68 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Loss as the common abatemen algorithm

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:23:36 -0000

#68: Loss as the common abatemen algorithm

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Consensus reached to change the wording to the following:" Since the
 "loss" abatement algorithm [crossref] is mandatory to implement, DOIC can
 always be enabled between these two endpoints.”

 Changed in both sections mentioned above with expectation that the AVP
 description will be updated to pull out behavior definitions.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/68#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>