Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #27 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Behavior of agent acting on behalf of Client that does not support DOIC

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:16:37 -0000

#27: Behavior of agent acting on behalf of Client that does not support DOIC

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Depended on error response section being finished.  With that finished
 this ticket can be closed.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  critical                 |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/27#comment:4>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:16:45 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical                 |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/27#comment:5>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>