Subject: [Dime] [dime] #78 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Remove section 5.2

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:55:17 -0000

#78: Remove section 5.2

 Propose to remove section 5.2 as it is redundant.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/78>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:59:40 -0000

#78: Remove section 5.2

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Removed section 5.2 as suggested above.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/78#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>