Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #23 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): DOIC behavior for realm overload

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:18:23 -0000

#23: DOIC behavior for realm overload

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 With the resolution to issue 69 this ticket can be closed.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/23#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>