Subject: [Dime] [dime] #76 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Add report type ot OCS at reporting node

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:50:55 -0000

#76: Add report type ot OCS at reporting node

 Propose to add report type as part of the information included in the OCS
 of a reporting node.

 The results in adding Report Type to the list of information included in
 the OCS in section 4.2.1.2.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/76>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:58:06 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated as suggested above.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/76#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>