Subject: [Dime] [dime] #80 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): 6.1. OC-Supported-Features AVP

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:00:20 -0000

#80: 6.1.  OC-Supported-Features AVP

 Propose removing the following from the last paragraph.  Also propose
 removing the editor's note:

 If
    there is no single matching capability the reacting node MUST act as
    if it does not implement DOIC and cease inserting any DOIC related
    AVPs into any Diameter messages with this specific reacting node.

       Editor's note: The last sentence conflicts with the last sentence
       two paragraphs up.  In reality, there will always be at least one
       matching capability as all nodes supporting DOIC must support the
       loss algorithm.  Suggest removing the last sentence.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/80>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:32:18 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Moved behavior to capability announcement section.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/80#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>