Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #72 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Reporting Node Behaviour when OC-OLR is not received

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:11:57 -0000

#72: Reporting Node Behaviour when OC-OLR is not received

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added the following to section 4.2.3 per previous email discussions:

    A reporting node MAY choose to not send an overload report to a
    reacting node if it can guarantee that this overload report is
    already active in the reacting node.

       Note - In some cases (e.g. when there are one or multiple agents
       in the path between reporting and reacting nodes, or when overload
       reports are discarded by reacting nodes) the reporting node may
       not be able to guarantee that the reacting node has received the
       report.

 Also changed wording in the loss section reporting node behavior section
 to refer to section 4.2.3.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/72#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:08:32 -0500

I suggest changing "send" to "resend"

> On Oct 20, 2014, at 6:11 AM, dime issue tracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:36:59 +0200

Changed as suggested in the latest set of updates, as I happened to be 
in that section.

Steve