Subject: [Dime] [dime] #87 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): Security Considerations Out of Date

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:55:54 -0000

#87: Security Considerations Out of Date

 The security considerations have not been updated to reflect changes
 elsewhere. Some issues may no longer reply. We need to revise the text in
 that section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-       |    Version:
  docdt-dime-ovli        |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/87>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>