Subject: [Dime] DOIC work remaining

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:16:30 -0500

All,

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the generation of the -04 version 
of the DOIC specification .  Hopefully we're getting close.

As a reminder, the goal is to have a version of the draft ready for 
working group last call shortly after the Honolulu IETF meeting.

I see the following items remaining:

- As many end-to-end scrubs of the -04 draft as people have time to do.

- Focused review of the security section.

- Closing issue #58 - We have the following options.  The default option 
is the first.

   1 -  Do nothing, leaving the wording that says the DOIC solution 
assumes a single source for realm reports
   2 -  Come to consensus on wording for either the synchronized 
sequence number or OC-SourceID alternatives

- Close the remaining Editor's Notes in the document.

   - Section 4.1.3 Agent Behavior subsection of Capability Announcement 
section, dealing with wording around agent changing 
OC-Supported-Features header in request messages.

   - Section 4.2.3 Reporting Node Behavior of Overload Report Handling 
section, this is for issue 58.

   - Section 6.5 Oc-Validity-Duration AVP - Question of whether there 
should be an explicit maximum value.

We can create a new version of the draft prior to the start of the IETF 
meeting if needed.

See y'all in Hawaii.

Aloha,

Steve

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:29:30 -0500

One other work item that I missed -- Ben sent his first take on 
conformance to requirements in RFC7068.  There is an empty Appendix 
waiting for the results of this analysis.

Steve

On 10/29/14, 2:16 PM, Steve Donovan wrote:
> All,
>
> Thanks to everyone who has helped with the generation of the -04 
> version of the DOIC specification .  Hopefully we're getting close.
>
> - Closing issue #58 - We have the following options.  The default 
> option is the first.
>
> We can create a new version of the draft prior to the start of the 
> IETF meeting if needed.
>
> See y'all in Hawaii.
>
> Aloha,
>
> Steve
>
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>