Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #60 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Agent Overload Report Handling considerations

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:34:37 -0000

#60: Agent Overload Report Handling considerations

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 This is a duplicate of issue #23.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/60#comment:3>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>