Subject: [Dime] Rewrite of Overload Report Handling Section

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:23:02 +0200

I have done an extensive rewrite of the Overload Report Handling section.

The requirements in the original version were split unevenly between 
various topics, including repeating of behavior from the Capability 
Announcement section.

I split the requirement between the following:
- Structure of the OCS, with a section for reacting nodes and a section 
for reporting nodes
- Behavior related to managing OCS entries, with a section for reacting 
nodes and a section for reporting nodes
- Behavior driven by OCS entries (i.e.; behavior when there is an active 
OCS entry), with a section for reacting nodes and a section for 
reporting nodes.

Given the scope of the changes, I have attached a .txt document that 
contains the original section and a .txt document that contains the new 
section.  I have also attach a diff file for those how prefers those.

I have checked these changes into github.

Bon appétit.

Regards,

Steve