Subject: [Dime] Status of -04 draft

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 07:31:02 +0200

All,

We briefly had all of the issues closed.  Then I re-opened issue 58 as 
we have not yet reached consensus on that issue.

So, we have one issue open.  If we can come to consensus on wording for 
that issue very quickly then it will be part of -04.  If we can't come 
to consensus by Friday or Saturday then it will need to be left for an 
extension.

I have attached the latest snapshot of the .txt file.

The following steps remain:

- End-to-end review of draft to remove redundant statements.
- Update based on comments received from Benoit, Jouni and Maria Cruz.
- General editorial updates.
- Continued review by the working group.

As a reminder, the document submission deadline is Monday.  Anyone who 
wants review comments reflected in -04 should post them on the list no 
later than Saturday.

Regards,

Steve