Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #57 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Handling of "Realm-Routed" Overload report type

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:44:06 -0000

#57: Handling of "Realm-Routed" Overload report type

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Consensus was reached to stay with two report types, host and realm.  The
 definition of these two report types is defined in #23.

 As a result, the concept of a "realm-routed" report type is covered by the
 realm report and the concept of a realm report that covers all requests to
 the realm, independent of request type, was left for a potential future
 extension.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/57#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>