Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #25 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Section 3.1.5 Diameter Agent Behavior

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:17:42 -0000

#25: Section 3.1.5 Diameter Agent Behavior

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 All dependencies have been addressed and as such the ticket can be closed.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/25#comment:2>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>