Subject: [Dime] Ulrich suggested change number 5

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 06:52:13 -0600

Ulrich,

For your suggested change number 5:

Section 3.3, 8th paragraph:
Existing text:
    Reporting nodes are responsible for determining the need for a
    reduction of traffic.  The method for making this determination is
    implementation specific and depend on the type of overload report
    being generated.  A host-report, for instance, will generally be
    generated by tracking utilization of resources required by the host
    to handle transactions for the Diameter application.  A realm-report
    generally impacts the traffic sent to multiple hosts and, as such,
    requires tracking the capacity all servers for realm-routed requests
    for the application and realm.
Comment: Something is wrong with the last sentence.
Proposal: Replace the last sentence with:
                                                          A realm-report
    generally impacts the traffic sent to multiple hosts and, as such,
    requires tracking the capacity of all servers able to handle realm-
    routed requests for the application and realm.

I support the change.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Maria Cruz Bartolome <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:09:24 +0000

Fine
/MCruz

From: DiME [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steve Donovan
Sent: martes, 09 de diciembre de 2014 13:52
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] Ulrich suggested change number 5

Ulrich,

Existing text:

                                                         A realm-report

I support the change.

Regards,

Steve