Subject: [Dime] Ulrich's suggested change #7

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 07:06:31 -0600

Ulrich,

For your suggested change #7:

Section 4.1.2, 4th paragraph:
Existing text:
    A reporting node knows what overload control functionality is
    supported by the reacting node based on the content of the OC-
    Feature-Vector AVP in the request message.
Comment: The Feature-Vector AVP may be absent. In this case knowledge cannot be based on the content.
Proposal: Replace the paragraph with:
    A reporting node knows what overload control functionality is
    supported by the reacting node based on the content or absence of
    the OC-Feature-Vector AVP within the Supported-Features AVP in the
    request message.

I support the change with the modification of Supported-Features to 
OC-Supported-Features.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:35:37 +0000

Steve,

please see inline.

Ulrich

From: DiME [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Steve Donovan
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 2:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] Ulrich's suggested change #7

Ulrich,

I support the change with the modification of Supported-Features to OC-Supported-Features.
<Ulrich> fine with me</Ulrich>

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Maria Cruz Bartolome <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:09:25 +0000

Fine with me
/MCruz

-----Original Message-----
From: DiME [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)
Sent: martes, 09 de diciembre de 2014 15:36
To: ext Steve Donovan; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Dime] Ulrich's suggested change #7

Steve,

please see inline.

Ulrich

Ulrich,

Regards,

Steve

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime