Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #88 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Editorials

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:17:27 -0000

#88: Editorials

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 -06 fixed the editorial.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial                 |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/88#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>