Subject: [Dime] DIME WG transition to Kathleen as Responsible AD

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:57:25 +0100

Dear all,

In order to execute the IESG YANG Model Work Redistribution plan (see 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg90926.html) and in 
accordance with the IETF areas re-organisation steps (see 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg91015.html), 
Kathleen Moriarty will become the DIME responsible AD. You will be in 
good hands with Kathleen.

Note that DIME WG will remain in the OPS area. While Kathleen will be 
the responsible starting now, this change will only appear on the 
charter page in a little bit (we're targeting mid February). Indeed, the 
tooling aspects will have to checked: we might face a few issues when a 
non-OPS AD is responsible for an OPS WG.

I don't disappear from the IESG and I'm always available if you require 
my help, but Kathleen is now your responsible AD.

It was a pleasure being your AD for the last 3 years. Please continue 
the good work.

Regards, Benoit