Subject: [Dime] [dime] #90 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Section 4.3, paragraph 5

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:38:07 -0000

#90: Section 4.3, paragraph 5

 A report of type "REALM_REPORT" is sent to indicate the overload of a
    realm for the application-id indicated in the transaction.  The
    overloaded realm is identified by the Destination-Realm AVP of the
    message containing the OLR.  When receiving an OLR of type
    "REALM_REPORT", a reacting node applies overload abatement treatment
    to realm-routed requests identified by the overload abatement
    algorithm (see definition in Section 2) sent for this application to
    the overloaded realm.

 Change Destination-Realm to Origin-Realm

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |    Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |   Keywords:
  Writeup                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/90>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>