Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:22:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Steve Donovan
                          Ben Campbell
                          Lionel Morand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a base solution for Diameter overload
   control, referred to as Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
   (DOIC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-ovli/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/