Subject: [Dime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08.txt> (Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 07:59:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG (dime) to consider the following document:
- 'Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance'
  <draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-07-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a base solution for Diameter overload
   control, referred to as Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
   (DOIC).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-ovli/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-ovli/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.