Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:23:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter AVP Level Security End-to-End Security: Scenarios and Requirements
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Glen Zorn
                          Kervin Pillay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   This specification discusses requirements for providing Diameter
   security at the level of individual Attribute-Value Pairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/