Subject: Re: [Dime] New version of draft-ietf-dime-rate-control

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:30:18 +0000

I support this work moving forward
Unfortunately I cannot attend Friday's meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: DiME [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steve Donovan
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] New version of draft-ietf-dime-rate-control

All,

I have posted a version -03 of draft-ietf-dime-rate-control.

This version addressed all of the outstanding editor's notes and updated the reference to the DOIC RFC.  It also includes a number of editorial updates.

I've attached a diff file showing the changes since -02.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:13:31 -0400

I intend to participate remotely (if technology cooperates).

Janet

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that 
may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The 
information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) 
to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in 
error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use, 
disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is 
strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not 
operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to 
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting 
the use of email for such purpose.

From:   "DOLLY, MARTIN C" <[email-masked]>
To:     Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>
Date:   04/07/2016 03:28 PM
Subject:        Re: [Dime] New version of draft-ietf-dime-rate-control
Sent by:        "DiME" <[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: DiME [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steve Donovan
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dime] New version of draft-ietf-dime-rate-control

All,

This version addressed all of the outstanding editor's notes and updated 
the reference to the DOIC RFC.  It also includes a number of editorial 
updates.

Regards,

Steve
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime