Subject: [Dime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04.txt> (Diameter AVP Level Security End-to-End Security: Scenarios and Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:08:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Diameter Maintenance and
Extensions WG (dime) to consider the following document:
- 'Diameter AVP Level Security End-to-End Security: Scenarios and
   Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-05-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification discusses requirements for providing Diameter
   security at the level of individual Attribute-Value Pairs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.