Subject: [Dime] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 13:42:20 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Radia raised some very good questions in her SecDir review and I don't
see a response yet, so I'm guessing you didn't see her message.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06573.html

I'd like to see her questions addressed.

Is her second question the result of a typo or does air interface refer
to a wireless interface or diameter term?

I'll switch to a yes after these are addressed.  thanks.