Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:55:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Agent Overload and the Peer Overload Report
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-05-19

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Indication Conveyance (DOIC) [RFC7683] base solution.  The extension
   defines the Peer overload report type.  The initial use case for the
   Peer report is the handling of occurrences of overload of a Diameter
   agent.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/