Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 17:39:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : AVP Level Security for Non-neighboring Diameter Nodes: Scenarios and Requirements
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Glen Zorn
                          Kervin Pillay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This specification specifies requirements for providing Diameter
   security at the level of individual Attribute-Value Pairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/