Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #90 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): Section 4.3, paragraph 5

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 15:10:22 -0000

#90: Section 4.3, paragraph 5

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Document published as RFC7683.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/90#comment:1>
dime <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>