Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #83 (draft-docdt-dime-ovli): 6.6. OC-Report-Type AVP

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 15:08:37 -0000

#83: 6.6.  OC-Report-Type AVP

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Document published as RFC7683.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-docdt-dime-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-docdt-dime-ovli    |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/83#comment:1>
dime <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>