Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-load-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 06:09:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Load Information Conveyance
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-load-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-12-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for conveying of Diameter load
   information.  RFC7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in
   Diameter.  This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to
   send "load" information, even when the node is not overloaded.
   RFC7683 (Diameter Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC)) solution
   describes a mechanism meeting most of the requirements, but does not
   currently include the ability to send load information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-load-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-load-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 08:10:33 -0600

I've posted a new version of the load draft based on comments received 
in a Working Group Chair review.

I've also attached a diff from the last version.

Regards,

Steve

On 12/1/16 8:09 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime