Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-load-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 08:40:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Load Information Conveyance
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-load-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-02-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for conveying of Diameter load
   information.  RFC7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in
   Diameter.  This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to
   send "load" information, even when the node is not overloaded.
   RFC7683 (Diameter Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC)) solution
   describes a mechanism meeting most of the requirements, but does not
   currently include the ability to send load information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-load-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-load-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 10:43:46 -0600

I've attached a diff for the new version of load.  This contains only 
one change coming out of Stephen's AD review.  I'll address Stephen's 
other comments, as well as Misha's comments, as part of IESG review.

Regards,

Steve

On 2/7/17 10:40 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:21:35 +0000

On 07/02/17 16:43, Steve Donovan wrote:
> one change coming out of Stephen's AD review.  

Thanks Steve, I've asked for IETF last call to start.

> I'll address Stephen's

Well, first we need to do IETF last call, and then IESG review.
It's a good bit better to get all the comments from IETF last call
handled (whether that means changes or just response emails) before
the IESG review the document. But you probably meant that and just
used the wrong process-nit-term:-)

Cheers,
S.