Subject: [Dime] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-dime-load-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:12:15 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dime-load-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- From the shepherd writeup:
    The document would benefit from a review by AAA Doctors.

I wonder if it happened?

-
OLD:

   The DIME working group explicitly chose not to fulfill these
   requirements in DOIC due to several reasons. 

NEW:

   The DIME working group explicitly chose not to fulfill these
   requirements when publishing DOIC [RFC7683] due to several reasons. 

- pay attention to the consistency of Load versus load trough out the
document.

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:40:20 -0500

Benoit,

Thank you for the review.  Please see my comments inline.

Regards,

Steve

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/
Change made.
> - pay attention to the consistency of Load versus load trough out the
Changes made.