Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-load-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 08:18:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Load Information Conveyance
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-load-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-07

Abstract:
   RFC7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in Diameter.
   This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to send "load"
   information, even when the node is not overloaded.  RFC7683 (Diameter
   Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC)) solution describes a
   mechanism meeting most of the requirements, but does not currently
   include the ability to send load information.  This document defines
   a mechanism for conveying of Diameter load information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-load-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-load-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 10:23:02 -0600

All,

I believe that I have addressed all of the comments received on the Load 
draft.

I have attached a diff showing the changes made.

Regards,

Steve

On 3/7/17 10:18 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:30:31 +0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the updates to both drafts.

S.