Subject: [Dime] Drafts on March 16th IESG telechat...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:58:36 +0000

Hiya,

I've put two dime drafts [1,2] on the March 16th IESG telechat.

If there are any changes to be made to those as a result of
recent discussion or the various reviews, then it'd be best if
those are done before the end of this Thursday to give the
IESG a week to review what we hope are final versions. (If some
minor changes are needed later we can handle those, but better
to get stuff done now.)

Cheers,
S.

---

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 08:03:28 -0600

Stephen,

I'm working on that as we speak.  I should have new versions, with minor 
changes, ready today.

Regards,

Steve

On 3/7/17 6:58 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime