Subject: [dispatch] Updated agenda for IETF-75

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:51:27 -0500

Hi folks,

We have uploaded a revised (tentative) agenda for IETF-75 for the
DISPATCH WG session:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/dispatch.html

Due to popular demand, we have added a slot for Session Recording. Note,
that the current agenda has us meeting on Thursday afternoon, but Cullen
has asked for that to be changed to Monday. As always, the agenda is
subject to change up until the meeting.

As a reminder any new documents related to the agenda topics must be
submitted by July 6th and any updates to current docs by July 13th. And,
most importantly we really should be seeing traffic on the list on these
topics before the meeting so we can have focused discussions with
conclusions and a well defined way forward. 

Please send any comments on the proposed agenda to the list and/or
Gonzalo and myself.  

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair