Subject: [dispatch] sip-clf: final proposal

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:46:00 -0500

Mary Barnes wrote:
 > Hi folks,
 > A reminder to folks that submitted proposals for the initial deadline
 > that the "charter proposals" are due next Monday, June 8th.
[...]

Mary: I did not receive any more follow-up comments on sip-clf
proposal description since my post last week (please see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg00176.html).

So, the description contained therein constitutes the charter
proposal for the sip-clf work.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/