Subject: [dispatch] SIP CLF work dispatched as a new WG

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:26:30 +0300

Folks,

we have had significant email discussions on the SIP CLF proposal:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg00176.html

We also set up a dedicated mailing list for this work:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip-clf

Based on the discussions up to now, there seems to be enough interest 
and energy to work on this. Our proposal is to form a new WG with a 
charter based on the proposal above. If there are no objections, we will 
  proceed with the formation of the new WG and will not allocate any 
agenda time for this in DISPATCH in Stockholm. Only if we could not 
reach consensus on the list, we would discuss it face to face in 
Stockholm. As we have pointed out a few times, the model we want to 
follow in DISPATCH is to only use face-to-face time for things that 
cannot be agreed on the list.

Comments?

Thanks,

Gonzalo
DISPATCH co-chair