Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-johnston-dispatch-sip-cc-uui-00

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:06:38 -0500

This draft contains the requirements analysis, scenarios, and call flows 
from draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-07, as it was Last Called in the 
SIPPING WG.

I will be submitting proposed charter text for a mechanism to meet this 
requirements to the DISPATCH list after July 13 for discussion prior to 
IETF-75.

Discussion is most welcome.

Thanks,
Alan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-johnston-dispatch-sip-cc-uui-00
Date: 	Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:55:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-johnston-dispatch-sip-cc-uui-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alan Johnston and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-johnston-dispatch-sip-cc-uui
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Requirements for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP for ISDN Interworking
Creation_date:	 2009-07-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
Several approaches to transporting the ITU-T Q.931 User to User
Information Element (UU IE) data in SIP have been proposed.  As
networks move to SIP it is important that applications requiring this
data can continue to function in SIP networks as well as the ability
to interwork with this ISDN service for end-to-end transparency.
This document discusses requirements and approaches.  This extension
will also be used for native SIP endpoints implementing similar
services and interworking with ISDN services.  Example use cases
include an exchange between two user agents, retargeting by a proxy,
and redirection.  An example application is an Automatic Call
Distributor (ACD) in a contact center.

The IETF Secretariat.