Subject: [dispatch] Registration of the "real-time-text" Media Feature Tag

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:47:42 +0200

A new draft draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt  is available.
Since I am not sure what group is responsible for approving this kind of
registrations, I turn to the Dispatch group. 
In an earlier version of this draft, there were more values defined for in
detail specifying what limitations in simultaneity a network component has.
This was regarded too complex, so in this version, the indication is limited
to two variants: full and restricted.  For further info, see the document.
 
Details:
 
Title : Registration of the Real-time-text Media Feature Tag

Author(s) : G. Hellstrom, A. Wijk

Filename : draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt

Pages : 6

Date : 2009-07-12

This memo defines a new Media Feature Tag "real-time-text" for use in SIP
registration and session establishment. This is used to indicate if a device
capable of text communication has full real-time text capabilities or
limitations in its capabilities requiring the users to apply some
turn-taking habits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
[email-masked]
Tel: +46708204288
www.omnitor.se <http://www.omnitor.se/>