Subject: [dispatch] Summary of DISPATCH ML topics after IETF-75 deadline

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:45:01 -0500

Hi all,

Here's a summary of topics for which there has been discussion on the
mailing list since the IETF-75 deadline, along with an indication of the
level of discussion and interest.  Per the email with regards to IETF-76
deadlines, the authors/primes for these topics need to let the chairs
know if you still plan on working on the topic. Any updates to proposed
charters, problem statements and milestones are due no later than Sept
21st (4 weeks time). 

1) Disaggregated media: Discussion/interest: High. Status: ML. 

2) HTTP suscribe: draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe. Discussion/interest:
medium Status: ML 

3) Identity: draft-elwell-dispatch-identity-reqs. Discussion low. John
is actively soliciting feedback 

4) Implicit Registration:
draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-implicit-registration. Discussion: Low - some
interest. 

5) Interaction Indication: draft-shen-interaction-ind. Discussion: very
low - only feedback indicates it's not needed. 

6) Interop BCP: draft-kaplan-sipping-interop-bcp Discussion: medium 

7) NGN reason (hdr in responses): draft-jesske-sipping-etsi-ngn-reason
Discussion: High. 

8) Overload. Discussion: low. Status: Charter proposal and ML. 

9) Pre-conditions: draft-mdolly-dispatch-oma-push-00.txt Discussion: Low

10) Text conferencing: draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking,
draft-hellstrom-textpreview, draft-hellstrom-txtgwy Discussion: None.
These documents need to be carefully considered as they cover a broad
range of RAI working groups. 

11) ANAT: draft-boucadair-mmusic-ccap-00. Discussion: None. 

Post-IETF-75 docs: 
 1) OMA push: draft-mdolly-dispatch-oma-push-00.txt Discussion/interest:
None. Note: OMA liaison 

 2) V6 atypes: draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes Discussion/interest:
None.

Regards,

Mary and Gonzalo
DISPATCH WG co-chairs