Subject: [dispatch] SIP recording proposal

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:52:25 -0500

On Aug 21, 2009, Mary Barnes wrote:

 > Thus, the following are the proposed deadlines:
 >
 > Sept 7th  - Cutoff date to notify the chairs and DISPATCH WG
 > mailing list of plans to submit a proposal.
 > -------------------------------------------------------------
 >
 > This will help folks with similar topics to work together before
 > the meeting. If a preliminary charter proposal is available at
 > this point, please include it.

Mary, Gonzalo: This is a quick notification of our intent to
continue the work on SIP recording that was started in the
Stockholm IETF.

We are currently working on a charter proposal and will submit
that by the next deadline -- Sept. 21, 2009.

The media (slides, audio recording, minutes, drafts) relevant
to the recording work discussed in Stockholm can be retrieved
from http://www.softarmor.com/dispatch/IETF75/.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/