Subject: [dispatch] FW: New Version Notification for draft-patel-dispatch-cpc-oli-parameter-01

From: "Milan Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:23:50 -0000

Folks,

I have submitted a new version of draft-patel-dispatch-cpc-oli-parameter
with the following changes:
- Clarified that the URI parameters are applicable to both tel and SIP
URI schemes
- changes the "oli" parameter name to "isup-oli"
- included the text values for the "isup-oli" parameter
- included the binary values for the "isup-oli" and "cpc" parameters

Best regards,
Milan

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 October 2009 18:18
To: Patel, Milan (MOP:EP10)
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-patel-dispatch-cpc-oli-parameter-01 

A new version of I-D, draft-patel-dispatch-cpc-oli-parameter-01.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Milan Patel and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-patel-dispatch-cpc-oli-parameter
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Parameters for
indicating the Calling Party's Catagory and Originating Line Identity
Creation_date:	 2009-10-26
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
This document defines two new URI parameters to describe the calling
party's category and toll class of service originating line
information which are parameters also used in SS7 ISUP and other
telephony signalling protocols.  The intended use of these URI
parameters is for the tel URI and SIP URI address schemes.

The IETF Secretariat.