Subject: [dispatch] locating spawns of DISPATCH

From: Brett Tate <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 05:03:55 -0800

Greetings,

Are the working group spawns of DISPATCH collected somewhere to easily notice them (without searching email archive)?  For instance, will they be linked somehow to DISPATCH charter, status, or a supplemental DISPATCH webpage?

Thanks,
Brett

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:26:06 -0600

Hi, Brett,

Great question!

> Greetings,
>
> Are the working group spawns of DISPATCH collected somewhere to easily 
> notice them (without searching email archive)?  For instance, will they be 
> linked somehow to DISPATCH charter, status, or a supplemental DISPATCH 
> webpage?
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

So if people use -dispatch- as part of their submission filenames, that will 
show up on the tools version of the DISPATCH mailing list page 
(http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/).

The problem I've been seeing is that there are still -sipping- proposals 
floating around, that haven't been adopted yet and don't get automatically 
linked, but this should be less of a problem as time passes.

Since one of the main outputs of DISPATCH is working group charters, I'd 
expect a lot of -dispatch- drafts to be replaced by -$DispatchedToWGName- 
drafts - that's a manual tagging exercise, but I hope we do it, because if 
we don't, the DISPATCH page will be a mess.

The IESG uses a wiki to keep track of what BOFs are requested for each IETF. 
Maybe that would be a helpful thing to clone, since DISPATCH is doing 
essentially the same type of thing for the RAI area?

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:32:44 -0600

Hi Brett,

That's a good point. I had been summarizing such in the status emails,
but can see the value in keeping this in a single place. I'll add a page
to the supplementary webpage on softarmor and send a note to the list
when that's done.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Brett Tate
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dispatch] locating spawns of DISPATCH

Greetings,

Are the working group spawns of DISPATCH collected somewhere to easily
notice them (without searching email archive)?  For instance, will they
be linked somehow to DISPATCH charter, status, or a supplemental
DISPATCH webpage?

Thanks,
Brett

_______________________________________________
dispatch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch